We are here to provide personalized assistance and advocate for your patient’s rights to receive treatment. You do what you do best; provide treatment and allow us to do what we do best; Insurance Utilization Review and Billing.
In the ever-evolving world of health care, it’s important to find an ally who understands the marketplace and stands ahead of the competition when responding to your changing needs. You count on us to help you make sense of new policies, diagnoses and revenue codes, answer your questions about the
next big thing or what happened last year for analysis purposes, and understand how regulatory changes will affect your business plan and the lives of your clients.
When it comes down to it, the core attributes you are looking for in a billing company is productivity, accountability and knowledge to navigate the healthcare industry for you.
UR1 Professionals provides all of your insurance needs in our field of substance abuse and mental health. Detox, Residential, Partial Hospitalization, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient, and ONLY to facilities therefore maintaining a low ratio and quality customer support. We do not venture off into services we are not qualified to provide regardless of the industry options. We truly pride ourselves in our maintaining the integrity and promises we make to our customers.
We also provide training and startup consulting services. We always work closely with you to help develop or maintain strategies that work in our industry. Including but not limited to; finding the right EHR programs, consultants for CARF or JHACO accreditation and private training for clinical staff to improve continued care. We can manage all of the services you need from start to finish.
We will save you time and money without the stress of you managing your own insurance / utilization review department in house. Consider a free consultation and sign up for a Webinar from our Utilization Review department.
Benefit Verification Services
UR1 Professionals’ verification specialists are focused on making the admissions process easier by providing:
- Information on patient responsibilities, pre-certification, policy exclusions and payor payment estimates.
- 1-hour benefit turnaround whenever possible.
- Double-Triple verification of benefits process for accuracy.
- Benefit documentation for reference.
Utilization Review Services
Our licensed and experienced clinical staff can help maximize your patients’ benefits by obtaining maximum stays based on clinical data and best practice at the highest levels of care.
- Utilization Review by qualified clinical and nursing staff.
- Online live reports to track concurrent reviews.
- Skilled clinical and nursing staff provides peer to peer support.
- Collateral case management and planning with clinical staff.
- Key understanding of health care processes to ensure longest lengths of stay.
- Single case agreements negotiated
Billing and Collections
UR1 Professionals’ teams are experts in the field of billing and collection for behavioral health providers and facilities. Our in-depth knowledge of the treatment industry permits us to deliver the highest amount of reimbursement with unique services and processes that include:
- Coding for professional and institutional providers.
- Electronic claims submission – UB04
- Documented claims management follow-up.
- Revenue posting management.
- Customized weekly and end of month reporting.
- Weekly patient billing.
- Payor reimbursement reporting.
- Audits of outstanding account receivables.
To help ensure efficiency and proficiency UR1 will provide:
- Staff training to ensure authorization and concurrent reviews for improved lengths of stay
- Assist counselors and therapist to increase their knowledge of insurance reviews criteria, and skills with documentation to get coverage and continued stay.
- Responsive to the needs of the facility for all levels of care, transitions and discharge
- Consultation regarding placement and recommendations to improve lengths of stay
- Review of medical criteria and mental status recommendations
- Utilizing information for outcome studies that help you increase efficiency and effectiveness
Your personal Insurance Assistants – Contact us today for your free consultation. www.ur1professionals.com